Mercer University

Started by cc_123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cc_123

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anybody have any thoughts on Mercer in Atlanta? I'm trying to decide whether or not to apply there.
 
It's a good school overall. Lots of professor turnover over that last 3 years though, so I can no longer attest to the quality of the education. One of their best teachers still remains there though.
Several unique programs. Nice location with lots to do in the area.
The rotation sites they offer are generally great, with a few terrible ones.
Around a 35k tuition.

Is there any parameters you're really looking for in a school though? Might be better able to answer if I knew what you were looking for.

Edit: Oh, and average standard of admissions have been decreasing slightly over the last several years as well. May be good or bad depending on your circumstances.
 
Last edited: