Mercy college dpt

Started by Fosdpt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Fosdpt

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got accepted there and I would like to get some feedback from current students or others who got accepted to the program. How is the faculty, the curriculum overall and being a weekend format how is that experience for current students. Thanks for any info.
 
Hello i applied to mercy as well and havent heard anything from them. Did you recieve an email ?
 
Hello i applied to mercy as well and havent heard anything from them. Did you recieve an email ?

They called me up February 28 to let me know I got in and told me I would be getting a package w details on how to accept my spot.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad