Mercy college

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NYDPT

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello there, new to this site, a great way to network. I had a question if anyone could answer. anyone heard of Mercy college in NY. i am trying to get more info about it. i am looking to apply there.

Members don't see this ad.

Shoot away. I applied and got wait listed, took their class and then was told there will be no activity on the waitlist after spending $1500. O did I mention, they Emailed me the wait list letter b/c I gave them an incorrect address. I thank god they did this b/c this gave me a chance to go to a better school.

Their library is old as heck, buildings are all run down, their computers are from 1650s. Faculty and staff are ok.

If I were you I would try for a better school, this one gave me a bad vibe after taking the class and was thoroughly UN-impressed with school. I am so greatful their waitlist did not move or else I would have regretted it.

But to each their own. BTW I am not bitter, but they way they handled themselves was down right disgusting.

hello there, new to this site, a great way to network. I had a question if anyone could answer. anyone heard of Mercy college in NY. i am trying to get more info about it. i am looking to apply there.