Mercy DPT interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jersey DPT

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
Is anyone interviewing at Mercy Feb 4 2015 at 4? I am a little nervous for the group interview. From reading some posts from previous years it does not seem too bad, but still nerve racking. I had my first interview at Wheeling Jesuit University a few weeks ago and was wait listed. I think they could tell how nervous I was during the interview. Has anyone attended Mercy's DPT program or attended their interview? I know it is a group interview and I think a writing sample. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
 
Hello, I was wondering if anyone can give me feedback on their experience with the interview at Mercy? What type of questions asked? Is there a writing sample? Any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks