Meredith College Postbac 15-16

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

internationalmed

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Forum for those accepted to the Postbac Premed Certificate Program at Meredith for 15-16. Would love to get to know some others who will be attending!
 
I should be hearing back soon about whether or not I have been accepted! Which track will you be doing?
 
Forum for those accepted to the Postbac Premed Certificate Program at Meredith for 15-16. Would love to get to know some others who will be attending!
Hey, how did you like the program? I was accepted into the 16-17 class and am trying to decide between that and a couple of other programs? How were the class sizes? How was the advising? Other thoughts?