Merry Christmas Everyone!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hot pickle baby

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For several years I have dreamed of becoming a dentist. That was all I wanted for Christmas and I got it.

For those who got in, congrats!

For those that didn't, keep up the faith!

Merry Christmas SDN!

Members don't see this ad.

Merry Christmas! :)

Hot pickle baby said:
For several years I have dreamed of becoming a dentist. That was all I wanted for Christmas and I got it.

For those who got in, congrats!

For those that didn't, keep up the faith!

Merry Christmas SDN!
Thanks bro. Have a good one too. Wish finals are over so I can actually have some fun though.

Members don't see this ad :)
Merry Christmas everyone! :)

geckel said:
Merry Christmas everyone! :)

This is such a huge surprise! Merry christmas to you all as well.

yes, meharry christmas everybody!

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

and Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!! :hardy: :hardy: :clap: :clap:

It IS really going to be a Merry christmas(4 weeks off to do whatever I want).
Congrats doc!

Wishing everyone a Happy Happy Happy Holiday Season!

Merry Christmas to everyone!!! :)

Merry Christmas everyone.
And i just barely received my christmas present from NYU, the 'congratulations... you've been accepted' email.

Congrats, now go and get crunked!

Members don't see this ad :)
drengineer said:
Merry Christmas everyone.
And i just barely received my christmas present from NYU, the 'congratulations... you've been accepted' email.

That's awesome...now change that frickin avatar back to something happy (and drink some more) :thumbup: :D :clap: :horns:

mochafreak said:
That's awesome...now change that frickin avatar back to something happy (and drink some more) :thumbup: :D :clap: :horns:

Yes you are right... time for avatar change!
Out goes sad Shaun Pollock, incomes Kelly Slater.

MeRrY ChRiStMas!!!

Congrats to those who already got accepted! Isn't it just the best Christmas present ever? :)

...and to those who haven't gotten accepted YeT...you'll be surprised to find acceptance letter(s) in your Christmas stockings, who knows, hehe. :thumbup: Have faith, and keep hope.

drengineer said:
Yes you are right... time for avatar change!
Out goes sad Shaun Pollock, incomes Kelly Slater.
\

Thank ya man... :D

Me and my surf board (and some buddies... and a physicist) headed to Miami.
And ofcourse, you guys are invited.
I hope no shark eats me... coz i really want to go to dental school next year in one piece.

Congrats to everyone who heard the good news! Those who didn't, dont worry, you will, once ppl with multiple acceptances cancel. Now, it is decision time! I thought it would be easy but its not really that simple lol. I suppose it is not a bad dilemma to be in.

Merry Christmas..... I know my Christmas came early, and I hope it comes early for many more of you. It seems that some SDNers have withdrawn to open up more spaces so that others might have a shot. Good Luck and Happy New Year!

drengineer said:
Me and my surf board (and some buddies... and a physicist) headed to Miami.
And ofcourse, you guys are invited.
I hope no shark eats me... coz i really want to go to dental school next year in one piece.

hOlla AT ME im in MIAMI! LOL Miami ROCKS!!!! its cold today thO!! =/