Merry Christmas Everyone

Started by m&ossyducks
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday! It is now 5:17 am on Christmas morning and my husband and I just finished putting together the air hockey table for my son from Santa. It is ashame his elves couldn't assemble it for us😀 He'll be up in about an hour so I guess I'll just stay up and work on my poster that I have to present next week at the conference.

I love Christmas! But I did tell my hubby that the next time we pull an all-nighter assembling something like that (lots of screws and oh my was it heavy!!) we needed some margaritas!!:laugh:

-Snakegal