merry christmas~

Started by creestoL
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

creestoL

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
happy holidays to everyone and congrats to those who got accepted and good luck to us who are waiting 🙂
 
Thank you for being the first person on this site to remember that it is Christamas. Although I have not received any interviews yet from the schools I applied to I do have a lot to be thankful for during this season, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you and happy holiday , I hope every body will get into school , it seems struggle to get the admission , but hopefully it will pay off . happy new year for every body .