You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Merry Christmas!
Started by StaviZFingerZ
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Christmas sucks. I'm avoiding my family and partaking in the Jewish tradition of going to the movies and getting Chinese food. I'm going to scream "**** Christmas!" repeatedly out the window as I drive down the street, too.
Isn't Christmas for true Christians only? Why Jews celebrate Christmas when you are not even believing in Jesus?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted205891
Isn't Christmas for true Christians only? Why Jews celebrate Christmas when you are not even believing in Jesus?
We don't celebrate Christmas. We engage in the only activities that are open for business during it. It's not a celebration, more like a tradition (like WVU said).
I'm not Jewish though. I just figure 100s of years of being alienated on a specific date would give them a good head start on what the hell to do on Christmas.
Isn't Christmas for true Christians only? Why Jews celebrate Christmas when you are not even believing in Jesus?
Jews and Muslims believe in Jesus as a prophet not as the son of god/savior.
Jews and Muslims believe in Jesus as a prophet not as the son of god/savior.
I'm pretty sure the Jews just thought he was a crazy dude with a lot of free time and the linguistic skills of a champion used car salesman...
I'm pretty sure the Jews just thought he was a crazy dude with a lot of free time and the linguistic skills of a champion used car salesman...
interesting... lol
I'm pretty sure the Jews just thought he was a crazy dude with a lot of free time and the linguistic skills of a champion used car salesman...

WVUPharm2007 said:Christmas sucks. I'm avoiding my family and partaking in the Jewish tradition of going to the movies and getting Chinese food. I'm going to scream "**** Christmas!" repeatedly out the window as I drive down the street, too.
Have you considered celebrating Festivus instead?
Interstate should not look like this. Oklahoma..you suck. Do the right thing and get some more snow plows and salt the road dammit.
😡😡
😡😡
Interstate should not look like this. Oklahoma..you suck. Do the right thing and get some more snow plows and salt the road dammit.
If you don't like it, get the hell out.
Merry friggin Christmas!
Looks like I won't be able to get out of my driveway to get to work tomorrow, there is 12 inches of snow all over my car.
I can't wait to get the heck outta this place...
I'm stuck near some AFB..midway city or something.. 👎
I'm stuck near some AFB..midway city or something.. 👎
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not Jewish though. I just figure 100s of years of being alienated on a specific date would give them a good head start on what the hell to do on Christmas.
Dood, that's 1000s of years, not 100's of years....
Isn't Christmas for true Christians only? Why Jews celebrate Christmas when you are not even believing in Jesus?
Jews and Muslims believe in Jesus as a prophet not as the son of god/savior.
Stick to pharmacy, theology is just not your field...... From a Jewish POV, Jesus was NOT a prophet.....
One day at kindergarten a Teacher said to the class of 5-year-olds, "I'll give $10 to the child who can tell me who was the most famous man who ever lived."
A little Irish boy put his hand up and said, "It was St. Patrick." The Teacher said, "Sorry Sean, that's not correct."
Then a little Scottish boy put his hand up and said, "It was St. Andrew."
The Teacher replied, "I'm sorry, Hamish, that's not right either."
Finally, a little Jewish boy raised his hand and said, "It was Jesus Christ."
The teacher said, "That's absolutely right, Marvin. Come up here and I'll give you the $10."
As the Teacher was giving Marvin his money, she said, "You know, Marvin, since you're Jewish, I was very surprised you said 'Jesus Christ'."
Marvin replied, "Yeah. In my heart, I knew it was Moses, but business is business.
I'm pretty sure the Jews just thought he was a crazy dude with a lot of free time and the linguistic skills of a champion used car salesman...
👍
Merry Ramayulechanukwanzmas to you as well! 
Interstate should not look like this.
Damn straight. You folks have all our snow. I couldn't take my kids tobogganing yesterday because it was warm and raining. My parents usually have 3 feet of snow on their front lawn by now, but instead there's mud, and we had to sit inside all day and talk to each other. Ugh!!
Dood, that's 1000s of years, not 100's of years....
Jews have been in America for 1000s of years?
D
deleted205891
Jews have been in America for 1000s of years?
You didn't really say America. I'm moderately sure that we were alienated on Christmas in the middle ages as well 🙂 Though back then alienation for both Jews and Muslims meant crusades and whatnot..
You didn't really say America. I'm moderately sure that we were alienated on Christmas in the middle ages as well 🙂 Though back then alienation for both Jews and Muslims meant crusades and whatnot..
Before the industrial revolution, cultures did one hell of a job isolating themselves.
gosh, thank GOD! i'm in hawaii, right now 😳Interstate should not look like this. Oklahoma..you suck. Do the right thing and get some more snow plows and salt the road dammit.
😡😡
If you don't like it, get the hell out.
Merry friggin Christmas!
Looks like I won't be able to get out of my driveway to get to work tomorrow, there is 12 inches of snow all over my car.

Before the industrial revolution, cultures did one hell of a job isolating themselves.
Some still do. Can't have it both ways. Assimilation or alienation, pick your poison.
Some still do. Can't have it both ways. Assimilation or alienation, pick your poison.
Or apathy. It's the cure to everything. If you don't care, you can't be alienated...
Or apathy. It's the cure to everything. If you don't care, you can't be alienated...
That's true. Apathy requires more effort than I can muster.
Jews have been in the U.S. since 1654, when some Dutch-Portuguese, Brazilian Jews settled in New Amsterdam, which is now NYC.Jews have been in America for 1000s of years?
Do I win the worst weather award?? 24 inches of snow, blizzard conditions for 2 days and no open highways until 8 am this morning. I relied upon the kindness of strangers to plow a path through the street with a Bobcat to escape my parents' house.
But we're not allowed to complain until it's really bad.
But we're not allowed to complain until it's really bad.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do I win the worst weather award?? 24 inches of snow, blizzard conditions for 2 days and no open highways until 8 am this morning. I relied upon the kindness of strangers to plow a path through the street with a Bobcat to escape my parents' house.
But we're not allowed to complain until it's really bad.![]()
WOW, I think you do. And I thought I had it bad in Chicago. 🙄 lol jk
Jews have been in America for 1000s of years?
You think Christians only persecute Jews in the USA? Here is some really interesting reading.....
