Merry Xmas to everyone

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rxforlife2004

Membership Revoked
Removed
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Merry Xmas to everyone in SDN Pharmacy forum!

Good luck to those who are still waiting for interviews or letters of acceptance :)

Members don't see this ad.

Merry Christmas to you too, rxforlife2004. Hope you're enjoying your break from school. I know I am... :)

Asor

rxforlife2004 said:
Merry Xmas to everyone in SDN Pharmacy forum!

Good luck to those who are still waiting for interviews or letters of acceptance :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Merry Christmas!!!!!

Merry Christmas!

Hope you were a good boy or girl this year!
Merry Christmas!

Hope everyone will have a very happy Christmas! Best of luck to SDN members, let the interview letters come rushing in!!

...is a UT-Austin interview invite!!!!!

Merry Christmas to everyone. I'm really enjoying my break and I hope you are too.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukahh!

I am enjoying my break as well, Good Luck to Everyone this Upcoming Year! :thumbup: :p

dgroulx said:
Merry Christmas to everyone. I'm really enjoying my break and I hope you are too.

Aye, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

Let's not forget Happy Hannukah!

Anyone get any cool toys? ;)

Happy Christhannukwanzaa! :)

b*rizzle said:
Let's not forget Happy Hannukah!

Anyone get any cool toys? ;)

My anniversary is in November & my birthday in December, so I always get a combo present. My husband got me a really pretty diamond ring. I bought myself a Mazda RX-8 sports car.

All I want for Christmas is to get into UF. But I guess I can't complain about the Gap or Starbucks gift cards.

dgroulx said:
My anniversary is in November & my birthday in December, so I always get a combo present. My husband got me a really pretty diamond ring. I bought myself a Mazda RX-8 sports car.

wow!! congrats dana, on the car AND the diamond ring!!!! i keep teasing my husband about buying me more diamonds!!!! but i did get a shower head for christmas!!! (laugh, hahaha!) maybe next year!

I'm a little late on the uptake here, but Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukkah to everyone! (Plus Kwanzaa - I'm afraid I'm not as familiar with it and Ramadan.) I got one thing that I begged for this year -

idog.jpg

AN iDOG! It's really cute and it dances and sings and growls. My husband thinks that I am a dork but I like it.

I hope that everyone had a great time and got to see their loved ones!