Message to MarineDoc2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Liljoe2002

10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
MarineDoc2,

I'm curious to know the route you took on your residency to become a Radiologist. I originally thought that I wanted to do FP/SportsMed but recently did a radiology rotation and loved it. Did you do radiology in the military or civ.? Can I get your email to ask more questions about the Navy.

Thanks liljoe

Members don't see this ad.

Hi liljoe...

Perhaps you have not noticed the new SDN Forum option of sending Private Messages to other users.

If you'll look at the icon tab above a user's message you'll see an icon of two "people" in front of an envelope. Clicking on this will allow you to send a user a Private Message without having to know their email. If they have set up their options to do so, they will be notified via email that they have a Private Message awaiting them. Not all users have selected the option to have Private Messages sent to them but I see that at least Flea has.

You might find this more convenient to use than posting messages to users directly on the forums.

Hope this helps. :D