Messed up Address

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

timothy786

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted the correct permanent address, but the wrong childhood county, the state is right, though. I called amcas and they said they can't do anything. Am I screwed, or will med schools not even care to verify this?
 
I submitted the correct permanent address, but the wrong childhood county, the state is right, though. I called amcas and they said they can't do anything. Am I screwed, or will med schools not even care to verify this?
Not a detail that can be changed after submitting.
Please refer to the AMCAS guide for these types of questions.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.