Messed up badly on the dat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bdye

Reaction score
So I went into my Dat super nervous and i was zooming through biology when the review section popped up. The entire section took me like 10 minutes. I clicked the review button to look over some of the ones I marked then I clicked end session and it skipped chem and ochem and gave me a 0 on them. So I left the testing center and messaged testingproblems. What do you think they will do about this? I’m pretty worried they won’t void it and have me wait 3 months with a 0 dat

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
If the ADA grants a retest you will not have to wait 3 months, your test score will be voided and you will not have to pay the test fees again, Follow the instructions below as stated in the 2018 ADA Guide.

Good luck...Nancy, Orgoman

If you experience problems with testing conditions, you must notify the test administrator immediately; do not proceed with testing unless the problem is resolved. Unresolved concerns should be reported to [email protected] within five business days of your testing appointment.

Their number is (800)232-1694.

Members don't see this ad :)
I feel a lot better, hopefully! Thanks for the responses. It’s pretty devastating to study for months then for it to mess up

I feel a lot better, hopefully! Thanks for the responses. It’s pretty devastating to study for months then for it to mess up

honestly, it's kind of stupid for it to be that easy to end SNS-especially if you only completed one section. There should be a second confirmation screen

Reactions: 1 user