Methodist DPT 2016-2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mine tomorrow morning. @ss1817 How was yours today @clempt?
How was
Lookimg for anyone who can give me some information about the interview at Methodist. I got invited for the January 5th interview.
Lookimg for anyone who can give me some information about the interview at Methodist. I got invited for the January 5th interview.
how was your interview today? @DPTapplicant805 is it fairly simple?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got accepted today! So excited! Not my 1st choice, but a great program to fall back on just in case!
 
Any other potential attendees following this thread? I would be moving from out of state and would love to hear if anyone knows of housing options near campus.
 
Any other potential attendees following this thread? I would be moving from out of state and would love to hear if anyone knows of housing options near campus.
I am also an out of state potential attendee and have been researching many housing options. There appears to be multiple apartment options relatively close to the campus. I would love to speak with current students to see where many of them live and get some direction in my housing search.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mine tomorrow morning. @ss1817 How was yours today @clempt?

Hello everyone I was wondering if anyone could share how Methodist's interview process was and maybe share some of the challenging questions that were asked. I haven't seen any recent posts about the interview. Any advice would be great🙂