Methodist DPT 2016-2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DPTapplicant805

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Lookimg for anyone who can give me some information about the interview at Methodist. I got invited for the January 5th interview.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Same here! Would love to hear some insight from previous interviewees and/or current students

I was extended an interview offer as well! I am extremely excited. I plan to spend Christmas vacation preparing!

Members don't see this ad :)
I received an interview offer as well for January 4th!

Mine tomorrow morning. @ss1817 How was yours today @clempt?
How was
Lookimg for anyone who can give me some information about the interview at Methodist. I got invited for the January 5th interview.
how was your interview today? @DPTapplicant805 is it fairly simple?

I enjoyed the "speed dating" style interviews. A nice change from the norm.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got accepted today! So excited! Not my 1st choice, but a great program to fall back on just in case!

I got accepted today! So excited! Not my 1st choice, but a great program to fall back on just in case!
Congrats! How long do you have to submit a deposit? Anyone else hear back today?

Got my acceptance this morning! I am so incredibly excited!

Anyone else got waitlisted? I just received the email today!

Any other potential attendees following this thread? I would be moving from out of state and would love to hear if anyone knows of housing options near campus.

Any other potential attendees following this thread? I would be moving from out of state and would love to hear if anyone knows of housing options near campus.
I am also an out of state potential attendee and have been researching many housing options. There appears to be multiple apartment options relatively close to the campus. I would love to speak with current students to see where many of them live and get some direction in my housing search.

Just received my acceptance! I'm so incredibly excited!!

Reactions: 1 users
Mine tomorrow morning. @ss1817 How was yours today @clempt?

Hello everyone I was wondering if anyone could share how Methodist's interview process was and maybe share some of the challenging questions that were asked. I haven't seen any recent posts about the interview. Any advice would be great:)