Methodist University

Started by Marky05
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Marky05

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone of you heard anything from Methodist yet? I had my interview on Dec 7 and still waiting for some word ?
 
Hey. When I interviewed there last cycle the interview was Dec. 2 and we heard roughly Dec.21st. Hope this time frame helps you.
Yeah cause in the interview packet, they said we would receive a response no later than 2 weeks so I just keep checking my email every single day lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Marky, I interviewed on Dec 7th too. Just got an email today saying I am waitlisted for now, but hope you get in!