Mexican Doctor, start point

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drparada

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone... I recently graduated as general practicioner in Mexico, and I am looking foward to move to the US. i have heard a lot of different opinions, but i would love to hear from you guys how can i be certified in the US...

God bless...

Members don't see this ad.

Tienes que obtener ECMFG, tomar los tres USMLE's y participar en el 'match' para una residencia medica.

Hola DrParada, tengo pregunta parecido al de ud pero reversado en querer recibir licensia para Mexico si uno es recibido en EAU. Si me ayudas encontrar informacion, yo te repago este favor

A cual estado piensas ii, el permiso es estatal y no es derecho federal aqui entonces tambien depende en a donde vas a ser residente. Algunos estados son mas facil que otros

Members don't see this ad :)
hi where are you from? i'm graduated from universidad de guadalajara, i an studying for the usmle my email is [email protected] my name is benjamin

Hi everyone... I recently graduated as general practicioner in Mexico, and I am looking foward to move to the US. i have heard a lot of different opinions, but i would love to hear from you guys how can i be certified in the US...

Can i ask you something, what was your final gpa? Do you think 3.8 is low? I have so many doubts, i do not what to do to become a doctor in usa, since we both are in the process, could you please help me and share any information you can get ? Thank you. =)