• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

MGH + B/W anyone know when interviews come in??

jeevesbond

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 17, 2005
    Hey anyone who can figure out the search well enough, can they find the official im interviews thread from last year, and see when mgh, b/w, jhu and some other biggies send out their first interviews...any advice would be appreciated...I tried but couldnt quite figure it out

jeevesbond

10+ Year Member
    7+ Year Member
    Jun 17, 2005
      right then sorry...JHU down, how bout the boston programs...I know there used to be a thread for interviews from last year...just cant find it...otherwise we could find out when they offer...thanks

About the Ads

BigBadBix

10+ Year Member
      15+ Year Member
      Aug 30, 2000
        Here is last year's thread: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=149838

I haven't looked through it in awhile but I think I remember BWH & MGH sending invites/rejections mostly in mid-late November.

Also, if you want to look at other threads from last year's interview season (which might list more rejections and other helpful info) you can go to the bottom of the IM forum and choose to display all threads from the past year, sorted by last post date. Then you can get quickly find the Oct-Dec 2004 time frame.

Hope that helps.

-BBB

Zolpidem25

10+ Year Member
        5+ Year Member
        Aug 24, 2005
          BigBadBix said:
          Here is last year's thread: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=149838

I haven't looked through it in awhile but I think I remember BWH & MGH sending invites/rejections mostly in mid-late November.

Also, if you want to look at other threads from last year's interview season (which might list more rejections and other helpful info) you can go to the bottom of the IM forum and choose to display all threads from the past year, sorted by last post date. Then you can get quickly find the Oct-Dec 2004 time frame.

Hope that helps.

-BBB

thanks for this link... gives me more data to analyze. :D

it looks like last year, the first offered MGH interview (to a person who posted on this forum, of course) was on 11/14/04.

this thread is gonna blow up real soon......

its funny how we all use MGH as like the ultimate measuring stick.
          well, maybe i'm just speaking for myself, sorry....

About the Ads
          This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.