MGH + B/W anyone know when interviews come in??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jeevesbond

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey anyone who can figure out the search well enough, can they find the official im interviews thread from last year, and see when mgh, b/w, jhu and some other biggies send out their first interviews...any advice would be appreciated...I tried but couldnt quite figure it out

Members don't see this ad.

right then sorry...JHU down, how bout the boston programs...I know there used to be a thread for interviews from last year...just cant find it...otherwise we could find out when they offer...thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
I saw interviews as late as last week of nov. in old threads.

hey can u link the old threads from last year...so i can read it...im having trouble finding it... thanks a lot for the help btw.

incidentally, anyone know when these programs send out rejects? is that in the old thread too...just worried thanks...

jeevesbond said:
incidentally, anyone know when these programs send out rejects? is that in the old thread too...just worried thanks...

i hear ya man.... i'm sitting here sweating too....

Here is last year's thread: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=149838

I haven't looked through it in awhile but I think I remember BWH & MGH sending invites/rejections mostly in mid-late November.

Also, if you want to look at other threads from last year's interview season (which might list more rejections and other helpful info) you can go to the bottom of the IM forum and choose to display all threads from the past year, sorted by last post date. Then you can get quickly find the Oct-Dec 2004 time frame.

Hope that helps.

-BBB

thanks bix and everyone else who has posted...will look it up thanks...

so alot of the programs havent even send one invite as of nov 4? nice to know that!!

mig26x said:
so alot of the programs havent even send one invite as of nov 4? nice to know that!!

Exactly! :)

BigBadBix said:
Here is last year's thread: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=149838

I haven't looked through it in awhile but I think I remember BWH & MGH sending invites/rejections mostly in mid-late November.

Also, if you want to look at other threads from last year's interview season (which might list more rejections and other helpful info) you can go to the bottom of the IM forum and choose to display all threads from the past year, sorted by last post date. Then you can get quickly find the Oct-Dec 2004 time frame.

Hope that helps.

-BBB

thanks for this link... gives me more data to analyze. :D

it looks like last year, the first offered MGH interview (to a person who posted on this forum, of course) was on 11/14/04.

this thread is gonna blow up real soon......

its funny how we all use MGH as like the ultimate measuring stick.
well, maybe i'm just speaking for myself, sorry....

hey zolpidem...MGH is kind of a measuring stick hehe...anyway, thanks for providing a link bigbadbix...

I've spoken to the PD at MGH during who told me that they would start reviewing apps after Nov 1st, and send out all interview invites at once on Nov 15/16. Hope this relieaves some tension.