MGH Beecher Research Scholarship

Started by AnesGuru
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AnesGuru

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know anything about the MGH Beecher Research Scholarship? Does everyone who applies to the program get sent that email regardless if they have received an interview or not?
Just heard about it and wanted to know if anybody had any thoughts.
Thanks!
 
They've sent the first wave of invites. I'm not included. But I did get that application. It seems like an automatic response to your app.

I'm just hoping that receiving that application means I at least made it through the filter. A man can hope.