MGH DPT 2023-2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futureDPTqueen

Reaction score
Did anyone hear back from MGH DPT program yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I heard back today as well. Very excited to have been accepted!

Reactions: 1 user
Did u get accepted?, unfortunately I got waitlisted but its my #1 school so i still have my fingers crossed
I also got waitlisted and MGH is my top choice! i’m getting anxious about the Jan 17th deposit deadline approaching because we’ll probably hear back about being pulled from the waitlist the next day or so! keeping all of my fingers crossed!!

I also got waitlisted and MGH is my top choice! i’m getting anxious about the Jan 17th deposit deadline approaching because we’ll probably hear back about being pulled from the waitlist the next day or so! keeping all of my fingers crossed!!

I declined my offer to MGH and my fingers are crossed for you!

Same!! But we got this!!, hopefully we hear back soon!

I heard back from them December 15th and was accepted! Put a deposit down last night :)

Hey everyone looking for other incoming MGH IHP DPT candidates. I accepted my admissions offer in December and have not heard a whole lot. Anyways, I was looking to see if anyone would be interested in starting a chat of some sort so we could all start to get to know each other. Let me know if you are interested!

Reactions: 1 user
Hey everyone looking for other incoming MGH IHP DPT candidates. I accepted my admissions offer in December and have not heard a whole lot. Anyways, I was looking to see if anyone would be interested in starting a chat of some sort so we could all start to get to know each other. Let me know if you are interested!
Hey I also accepted my offer in December. I have interested in starting a chat with you!
How can I reach to you?