MGH DPT Early Decision

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AimFortheDPT

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

Has anyone heard back from MGH regarding interviews? I assume interview offers have been sent out by now to viable early decision candidates but I was just curious; I'd rather know if I didn't get an interview than sit on the edge of my seat until September 25!

For those who applied to MGHIHP through early decision in the past and were moved to regular decision, were you given an offer or waitlisted at that stage?

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello!

Has anyone heard back from MGH regarding interviews? I assume interview offers have been sent out by now to viable early decision candidates but I was just curious; I'd rather know if I didn't get an interview than sit on the edge of my seat until September 25!

For those who applied to MGHIHP through early decision in the past and were moved to regular decision, were you given an offer or waitlisted at that stage?

Thank you!

Hello, would you mind giving an update on your status with MGH? If you applied early decision, have you received a response yet?