MGH IHP Interview DPT

Started by PTpursuit
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PTpursuit

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow, I am super excited about this interview. who else was invited??? any tips for nailing this interview would be wonderful.

Thanks!!:soexcited:
 
Wow, I am super excited about this interview. who else was invited??? any tips for nailing this interview would be wonderful.

Thanks!!:soexcited:
I have one as well! I've read in previous years it has been a group interview but the faculty member will ask some questions directly to each individual and that it doesn't feel really competitive against one another however I'm not sure if that is still the set up for it!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'll also be there on the 30th. :highfive:The nervousness hasn't hit yet, but it will eventually as the date gets closer.


Here is a bit of the advice I read from threads of previous years:

With group interviews: (no idea if they still do them or not but this is probably good advice either way) "Make your answers count and keep them succinct." (from this thread: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/mgh-ihp-interview.972036/)

For basic things to be prepared for with interviews "...know about the profession, the school, why you want to go to this school, why PT, and why they should choose you. If you can, try to think of something unique about yourself for that last question..." (http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/mgh-interview.877411/)