MGH IHP Wait List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jwest1418

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Last week, received an email to ask if there was continued interest in attending MGH IHP as the school was now going to be evaluating the wait list applicants. This morning, I received notice that my FAFSA was pulled down by MGH (although obviously submitted awhile ago). Does anyone have an inkling as to when this next round of announcments might come through? Thanks in advance for any info.

Members don't see this ad.

Last week, received an email to ask if there was continued interest in attending MGH IHP as the school was now going to be evaluating the wait list applicants. This morning, I received notice that my FAFSA was pulled down by MGH (although obviously submitted awhile ago). Does anyone have an inkling as to when this next round of announcments might come through? Thanks in advance for any info.

I had gotten that email too and the email indicated they were notifying people in the next two days...except it was a Thursday when they emailed and they said to confirm by Friday 3pm? Was it what yours said?

I had gotten that email too and the email indicated they were notifying people in the next two days...except it was a Thursday when they emailed and they said to confirm by Friday 3pm? Was it what yours said?
Same email.