MGH/McLean dates?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

m1345

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
As noted in the interview invite thread today, MGH/Mclean often takes longer to send out interview invites. Does anyone know which days of the week they usually interview? I know that it's a 2 day interview (plus dinner) so would love to try and leave some dates open if possible in case I get an invite there in order to avoid having to reschedule other interviews...

Members don't see this ad.

Is MGH/McLean dating again? What a slut.

Sorry for the bad joke. I think my interview was on a Tuesday - Wednesday. I know I was able to slot Longwood in the day before. I wouldn't try to keep your schedule too clear, you can always bump another place if you really need to.

The 2 day interview is more like 1.5 days. The first day starts late at McLean, with a dinner that night. Second day ends by lunch time at MGH.

Is MGH/McLean dating again? What a slut.

Sorry for the bad joke. I think my interview was on a Tuesday - Wednesday. I know I was able to slot Longwood in the day before. I wouldn't try to keep your schedule too clear, you can always bump another place if you really need to.

The 2 day interview is more like 1.5 days. The first day starts late at McLean, with a dinner that night. Second day ends by lunch time at MGH.

haha. Thank you! I won't go crazy, but if I happen to get another offer in the mean time, I may ask for a Friday instead of a Monday.

Members don't see this ad :)
As noted in the interview invite thread today, MGH/Mclean often takes longer to send out interview invites. Does anyone know which days of the week they usually interview? I know that it's a 2 day interview (plus dinner) so would love to try and leave some dates open if possible in case I get an invite there in order to avoid having to reschedule other interviews...

Program contacts are here, just call up and ask
http://mghmcleanpsychiatry.partners.org/apply-2/

It's right on their website.

A friend told me he received an invite today. Now you can all officially freak out.