MGH/McLean dates?

Started by m1345
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

m1345

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As noted in the interview invite thread today, MGH/Mclean often takes longer to send out interview invites. Does anyone know which days of the week they usually interview? I know that it's a 2 day interview (plus dinner) so would love to try and leave some dates open if possible in case I get an invite there in order to avoid having to reschedule other interviews...
 
Is MGH/McLean dating again? What a slut.

Sorry for the bad joke. I think my interview was on a Tuesday - Wednesday. I know I was able to slot Longwood in the day before. I wouldn't try to keep your schedule too clear, you can always bump another place if you really need to.

The 2 day interview is more like 1.5 days. The first day starts late at McLean, with a dinner that night. Second day ends by lunch time at MGH.
 
Is MGH/McLean dating again? What a slut.

Sorry for the bad joke. I think my interview was on a Tuesday - Wednesday. I know I was able to slot Longwood in the day before. I wouldn't try to keep your schedule too clear, you can always bump another place if you really need to.

The 2 day interview is more like 1.5 days. The first day starts late at McLean, with a dinner that night. Second day ends by lunch time at MGH.

haha. Thank you! I won't go crazy, but if I happen to get another offer in the mean time, I may ask for a Friday instead of a Monday.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As noted in the interview invite thread today, MGH/Mclean often takes longer to send out interview invites. Does anyone know which days of the week they usually interview? I know that it's a 2 day interview (plus dinner) so would love to try and leave some dates open if possible in case I get an invite there in order to avoid having to reschedule other interviews...

Program contacts are here, just call up and ask
http://mghmcleanpsychiatry.partners.org/apply-2/
 
As noted in the interview invite thread today, MGH/Mclean often takes longer to send out interview invites. Does anyone know which days of the week they usually interview? I know that it's a 2 day interview (plus dinner) so would love to try and leave some dates open if possible in case I get an invite there in order to avoid having to reschedule other interviews...

It's right on their website.