MGH Paid Internship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Miami U

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey I was wondering if there are any current MGH students or grads who could give me a little more information on how the paid clinical internship works. I was told that the salary you receive is anywhere between 50-75% of what a normal starting PT salary would be, and was curious if anyone knew more about that. I am trying to figure out if the internship would make the tuition prices more competitive with other programs which for the most part are a good amount cheaper. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I'm finishing up my first year at mgh-ihp. To be honest, you just stated about everything I know. There's an interview process to be placed at your year-long similar to applying for a job. A few internships may be less than a year. I'm excepting to get *at least* 25-30k for that year. Maybe more?

If you got into IHP, e-mail Anthony. He's great and can answer any questions you may have.

-Kate

Hey hi there people. I just got accepted into the MS PT program for Fall 2011. Can any of you gimme an idea about the fees and aid, if any, that's available. I did my under grads in India and have 3 years of clinical exposure. Its pretty hard to come across a forum for people looking to do post grad studies in the US in PT. So any help would be appreciated. Thanks for your time.