MGH Paid Internship

Started by Miami U
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Miami U

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey I was wondering if there are any current MGH students or grads who could give me a little more information on how the paid clinical internship works. I was told that the salary you receive is anywhere between 50-75% of what a normal starting PT salary would be, and was curious if anyone knew more about that. I am trying to figure out if the internship would make the tuition prices more competitive with other programs which for the most part are a good amount cheaper. Thanks
 
I'm finishing up my first year at mgh-ihp. To be honest, you just stated about everything I know. There's an interview process to be placed at your year-long similar to applying for a job. A few internships may be less than a year. I'm excepting to get *at least* 25-30k for that year. Maybe more?

If you got into IHP, e-mail Anthony. He's great and can answer any questions you may have.

-Kate
 
Hey hi there people. I just got accepted into the MS PT program for Fall 2011. Can any of you gimme an idea about the fees and aid, if any, that's available. I did my under grads in India and have 3 years of clinical exposure. Its pretty hard to come across a forum for people looking to do post grad studies in the US in PT. So any help would be appreciated. Thanks for your time.