You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
MGH v U South Florida?
Started by DrDre'
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
DrDre' said:Sorry Jet. Just bored. Stirrin' up the homies here is South Central SDN.
No programs' or applicants' feelings were meant to be hurt in this post.
ha. i'll let you know next week or so after i finish both interviews.
say what you will about any differences in those two programs, but allow me to refer you to a very helpful website:
www.weather.com

Thanks for being more helpful than me!
Trisomy13 said:ha. i'll let you know next week or so after i finish both interviews.
say what you will about any differences in those two programs, but allow me to refer you to a very helpful website:
www.weather.com
![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would go with USF, I hear that MGH will be replacing its entire anesthesiology staff with Robot Anesthetists brought back from the 24th Century through a small wormhole constructed in some MIT undergrad's dorm room...I bet they didn't mention that at the interview!
IMOH, USF recently lost accredidation and that may come back to haunt you, You can't beat the rep. of MGH. However, being from Miami I woulddef choose USF if I was choosing b/w the two, mainly weather. I'm between UCLA and U.Miami. Leaning towards UCLA
miamidc said:IMOH, USF recently lost accredidation and that may come back to haunt you, You can't beat the rep. of MGH. However, being from Miami I woulddef choose USF if I was choosing b/w the two, mainly weather. I'm between UCLA and U.Miami. Leaning towards UCLA
Yea, yea, yea - what's so great about MGH considering that they will soon be replaced by souless cybernetic beings encased in cold metal shells.
BTW, I heard that at UCLA they cut of a finger each time you screw up an intubation - intubate the esophogus and they cut off an entire hand. I don't even want to go into what happens if you pull back arterial blood when placing a line, lets just say that you'll be adopting kids if you wanna start a family...just be really careful with your rank order list.
aredoubleyou said:Yea, yea, yea - what's so great about MGH considering that they will soon be replaced by souless cybernetic beings encased in cold metal shells.
wow, if my ex-gf is already at MGH like you claim, i'm definitely not ranking that program!
Trisomy13 said:wow, if my ex-gf is already at MGH like you claim, i'm definitely not ranking that program!
I've dated one of those as well...We've ALL dated those! Thank God I am not single any more- it is definitely a mixed blessing.
Back to the OP, USF v. MGH???
Back to the OP, USF v. MGH???
aredoubleyou said:![]()
![]()
I've dated one of those as well...
DrDre' said:We've ALL dated those! Thank God I am not single any more- it is definitely a mixed blessing.
Back to the OP, USF v. MGH???
Give it up Dre, no one cares about those sorry places, the real question of the day is Iadho Vs. Montana. Idaho has the potatos and Montana has the big sky...hard decsion. I'm kind of leaning towards food though.
miamidc said:IMOH, USF recently lost accredidation and that may come back to haunt you, You can't beat the rep. of MGH. However, being from Miami I woulddef choose USF if I was choosing b/w the two, mainly weather. I'm between UCLA and U.Miami. Leaning towards UCLA
Is that what the word is in the grapevine, Dec 13 didn't go too well for USF?
I actually might commit 1-8-7 to do my residency in MT or ID.
aredoubleyou said:Give it up Dre, no one cares about those sorry places, the real question of the day is Iadho Vs. Montana. Idaho has the potatos and Montana has the big sky...hard decsion. I'm kind of leaning towards food though.
DrDre' said:I actually might commit 1-8-7 to do my residency in MT or ID.
Its official.
You are the whitest man alive.
miamidc said:IMOH, USF recently lost accredidation and that may come back to haunt you, You can't beat the rep. of MGH. However, being from Miami I woulddef choose USF if I was choosing b/w the two, mainly weather. I'm between UCLA and U.Miami. Leaning towards UCLA
USF has NEVER lost their accreditation
I'm white because I enjoy the outdoors and the untapped potential that abounds in the rural North for gafflin?
Idiopathic said:Its official.
You are the whitest man alive.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You are white because you worked in 1-8-7 into a student doctor website 😉
DrDre' said:We've ALL dated those! Thank God I am not single any more- it is definitely a mixed blessing.
Back to the OP, USF v. MGH???
HAHAHAHAHA
Sorry about the delayed response, Dre. I've been tending to more important venues, i.e. playing no limit hold'em at the Mirage in Vegas. Mimi Tran was at my table...she caught me on a lucky roll (my lucky roll)...beat her with Ace-seven off suit...pair of sevens when it was all over took down the $600.00 pot...Mimi said "Nice hand!!!!"...
anyway,
Dude, I went to USF for my bachelors degree, so I'm partial. But thats like saying
porn star vs pentecostal?
Hope that helps.
Reformed pentecostal NOW porn star is my vote.🙂
Glad you were livin it up in LV.
Just listened to the Chronic 2001 and some old RUN DMC yesterday. Made my day.
Glad you were livin it up in LV.
Just listened to the Chronic 2001 and some old RUN DMC yesterday. Made my day.
jetproppilot said:HAHAHAHAHA
Sorry about the delayed response, Dre. I've been tending to more important venues, i.e. playing no limit hold'em at the Mirage in Vegas. Mimi Tran was at my table...she caught me on a lucky roll (my lucky roll)...beat her with Ace-seven off suit...pair of sevens when it was all over took down the $600.00 pot...Mimi said "Nice hand!!!!"...
anyway,
Dude, I went to USF for my bachelors degree, so I'm partial. But thats like saying
porn star vs pentecostal?
![]()
Hope that helps.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 1K