MGMA data

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blan

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looking for MGMA or AMGA or Sullivan Cotter and associates compensation data for Hem/Onc ( 2020, 2021) anyone can share with me ?

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

How much does it cost? Don’t you guys think it’d be worth it to have accurate data if it even helps you negotiate $1,000 a year?

Members don't see this ad :)
If some one finds this please share with me too.

also whats 50th, 75th and 90th percentile of RVUs for Heme Onc ?
Ty

Any idea if the 1 vs 2 year membership... does that mean you get access to all the data for that period of time? Or does it mean you get 1 or 2 years worth of the data? I’m guessing the former but just curious as I plan to need it next year.
It's access for 1 or 2 years to whatever is available during that time.

I will say that the 2020 data JUST came out in late July so I wouldn't expect anything to change for a year or more.

If you have a lawyer for your contract, it should be provided to you as part of that service.
FTFY

That said, the data can be helpful in other ways before you have a contract that you want a lawyer to review. It's not like you want to pay a contract attorney $500 for every offer letter you get.

Reactions: 1 user
I do not know, you need to contact MGMA and they will give you a price. But must be a member first.
Google says it’s like $800-900 altogether, idk.

I’d still plan to either buy it myself or at least find a contract lawyer that has access. I think it’s crazy to ask on forum/reddit/etc. for a free copy when you’re negotiating what could be 7 figure multi-year contracts.

Full disclosure: I want everyone to know what they’re worth so it’s easier for me to get paid what I’m worth

Reactions: 1 user