MGMA data

Started by blan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

blan

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Looking for MGMA or AMGA or Sullivan Cotter and associates compensation data for Hem/Onc ( 2020, 2021) anyone can share with me ?

Thank you
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any idea if the 1 vs 2 year membership... does that mean you get access to all the data for that period of time? Or does it mean you get 1 or 2 years worth of the data? I’m guessing the former but just curious as I plan to need it next year.
It's access for 1 or 2 years to whatever is available during that time.

I will say that the 2020 data JUST came out in late July so I wouldn't expect anything to change for a year or more.
 
If you have a lawyer for your contract, it should be provided to you as part of that service.
FTFY

That said, the data can be helpful in other ways before you have a contract that you want a lawyer to review. It's not like you want to pay a contract attorney $500 for every offer letter you get.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I do not know, you need to contact MGMA and they will give you a price. But must be a member first.
Google says it’s like $800-900 altogether, idk.

I’d still plan to either buy it myself or at least find a contract lawyer that has access. I think it’s crazy to ask on forum/reddit/etc. for a free copy when you’re negotiating what could be 7 figure multi-year contracts.

Full disclosure: I want everyone to know what they’re worth so it’s easier for me to get paid what I’m worth