MI DPT 2020-2021 CYCLE APPLICANTS

Started by midpt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

midpt

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!

I did not see a thread for Michigan applicants for this cycle so I figured I would make one. I applied to Wayne State, Oakland U, UM Flint, GVSU, & Midwestern. So far I have only heard back from Oakland (denied 9/15).
 
Was about to start the same thing! Do you mind sharing your stats? I am putting in my apps this week to Wayne, Oakland, UM Flint, Toledo, Northern Arizona, and Youngstown State
 
Hi!

I did not see a thread for Michigan applicants for this cycle so I figured I would make one. I applied to Wayne State, Oakland U, UM Flint, GVSU, & Midwestern. So far I have only heard back from Oakland (denied 9/15).
Just curious, when did you submit your application to Oakland?
I applied to UM Flint and Oakland a couple of weeks ago.

Update: 9/21 UM Flint said they are reviewing my application and we should be notified by the end of December
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted August 17 but my application was verified the end of August and they sent me an email on Sep 4 saying they are looking at my app. My gre scores were not high enough for them so I am pretty sure thats why they denied me.
 
Has anyone heard any information that their application was being reviewed by U of M - Flint? All the other schools in Michigan I applied to sent out an email stating they were either reviewing my application or will notify me when I would find out if accepted.
 
Has anyone heard any information that their application was being reviewed by U of M - Flint? All the other schools in Michigan I applied to sent out an email stating they were either reviewing my application or will notify me when I would find out if accepted.
Hi!
Yes! U of M - Flint told me they are considering my application. I got this email around October 15th, 2020.