Miami and Belmont Interview

Started by aroszko
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aroszko

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys I have an interview for U of Miami next Friday (Nov 1st) and Belmont on the 22nd. I was wondering if anyone has had an interview at either of these schools yet and what I should expect.

Thank you!
 
Good luck on your interviews!

I was just wondering how long it took Miami to contact you for an interview after the email saying theyre reviewing your application.
 
prept23, I submitted my PTCAS on 8/27 and got an email from U of Miami on 9/16 inviting me to an interview, with the choice of 10/16 and 11/1 interview dates, due to other obligations I could not make the October date and scheduled the 11/1 date.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The UM interview is pretty laid back. When you first get there, they give you breakfast and you just hang out with students. They give you a campus tour, a tour of the PT building and a one-on-one interview with a faculty member. My interview was pretty laid back, and from what I hear, most people felt the same about theirs.
 
Mine was 10/18, it's definitely very laid back and the whole day wound up being pretty fun. My interview was just a long conversation but the interviewer had a lengthy rubric in her hands that she kept glancing at, so I'm sure she was judging every moment.