You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Miami DPT
Started by HopefulPT5252
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
HopefulPT5252
Full Member
I heard back for interview invite on nov 2.
That's awesome, congrats! How long after you submitted your application did you hear back?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks! They got my full app on the 27th of August and it took about 3 weeks to hear backThat's awesome, congrats! How long after you submitted your application did you hear back?
HopefulPT5252
Full Member
Thanks! They got my full app on the 27th of August and it took about 3 weeks to hear back
Best of luck to you!
Thanks! Hope you hear back soon!Best of luck to you!
AJMPTHOPEFUL
New Member
Hello, I just got an interview invitation for the University of Miami. Would any of you be able to share what the interview experience/questions are like? Thank you!
Yes me too, would appreciate any info!Hello, I just got an interview invitation for the University of Miami. Would any of you be able to share what the interview experience/questions are like? Thank you!
The current students run a lot of the interview process which is really nice! They do it in different groups but you'll have an interview one on one with someone from the program (usually a professor) and then a tour of the facility and UM's campus. Interview questions were pretty typical and they are really just trying to get to know you to see if you'd be a good fit for the program! My interviewer asked me about how I felt I would do moving to Miami since it's such a different atmosphere. The most interesting question I was asked was what my LEAST favorite class was in undergrad. Good luck! UM was probably my favorite interview experience.Hello, I just got an interview invitation for the University of Miami. Would any of you be able to share what the interview experience/questions are like? Thank you!
Thanks for all the info, if you don’t mind me asking when was your interview and when did you hear back?The current students run a lot of the interview process which is really nice! They do it in different groups but you'll have an interview one on one with someone from the program (usually a professor) and then a tour of the facility and UM's campus. Interview questions were pretty typical and they are really just trying to get to know you to see if you'd be a good fit for the program! My interviewer asked me about how I felt I would do moving to Miami since it's such a different atmosphere. The most interesting question I was asked was what my LEAST favorite class was in undergrad. Good luck! UM was probably my favorite interview experience.
I believe there are at least two interview sessions left, does anyone know how many spots they’ve filled so far? My interview is this week
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile