Miami DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HopefulPT5252

Reaction score
Has anyone heard back from University of Miami?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I heard they're sending interview invites for a November date in the 3rd/4th week of October.

Reactions: 1 users
Hello, I just got an interview invitation for the University of Miami. Would any of you be able to share what the interview experience/questions are like? Thank you!

Hello, I just got an interview invitation for the University of Miami. Would any of you be able to share what the interview experience/questions are like? Thank you!
Yes me too, would appreciate any info!

The current students run a lot of the interview process which is really nice! They do it in different groups but you'll have an interview one on one with someone from the program (usually a professor) and then a tour of the facility and UM's campus. Interview questions were pretty typical and they are really just trying to get to know you to see if you'd be a good fit for the program! My interviewer asked me about how I felt I would do moving to Miami since it's such a different atmosphere. The most interesting question I was asked was what my LEAST favorite class was in undergrad. Good luck! UM was probably my favorite interview experience.

Reactions: 1 user
The current students run a lot of the interview process which is really nice! They do it in different groups but you'll have an interview one on one with someone from the program (usually a professor) and then a tour of the facility and UM's campus. Interview questions were pretty typical and they are really just trying to get to know you to see if you'd be a good fit for the program! My interviewer asked me about how I felt I would do moving to Miami since it's such a different atmosphere. The most interesting question I was asked was what my LEAST favorite class was in undergrad. Good luck! UM was probably my favorite interview experience.
Thanks for all the info, if you don’t mind me asking when was your interview and when did you hear back?

I believe there are at least two interview sessions left, does anyone know how many spots they’ve filled so far? My interview is this week

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile