"Miami Medical"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Squad51

Paracelsus'es Love Child
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My cousin works for this show (yes, this is a shameless plug). I've given him some good cases so it should be fun to watch. That said, it is based on the Ryder/Crowley/Cook County Trauma Concept (read no EM - just god-like trauma surgeons). My cousin has promised that the show will focus on jacked up trauma cases and will not be a "Gray's Anatomy" sex fest or a "Trauma"-esque focus on impossible rescues.

Give it a try on Friday night - I'll have my bunker gear on Saturday morning when you guys trash it!

Members don't see this ad.

Are they gonna have interesting and challenging medical cases? Trauma, is pretty cook book, we as EM earn our keep when there are no other physicians coming to assist...as is the case with the great medical cases.

Just my $0.02

Are they gonna have interesting and challenging medical cases? Trauma, is pretty cook book, we as EM earn our keep when there are no other physicians coming to assist...as is the case with the great medical cases.

Just my $0.02

They'll be typical hollywood. Person in a bad trauma also found to have 2 or 3 unbelievably rare medical problems that complicate their treatment. Of course, the hero surgeons discover and treat it all, without any other physicians' help. But at least it will return to the medically based theater of ER as opposed to the soap opera set in a hospital style of Grays.