Miami Post Bac

Started by dbs80
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dbs80

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am wondering if there are any recent/current University of Miami Post Bac students who might be willing to share their opinions/experiences. I am awaiting my admissions decision from this program and haven't found much recent info about it.
 
I am wondering if there are any recent/current University of Miami Post Bac students who might be willing to share their opinions/experiences. I am awaiting my admissions decision from this program and haven't found much recent info about it.

Heard anything new? I will be starting the program this May
 
I am planning on starting the Post Bac Pre Med program at University of Miami this Fall. Can any current/ past students tell me how they are liking/ liked the program? Thanks!