Miami questions!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hopefuldpt42

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can any current or future students at UM answer a few questions!

What grades do students have to get in class to maintain eligibility?

What do students wear to class everyday?

Any other input on the program would be great! Thanks!
 
I'm a 2013 graduate, so neither a current or future student.

While I was in school, I believe you had to maintain at least a C+ average. I don't recall the minimum for midterms or final exams.

Unless there was a guest lecturer for a lab practical, I always wore sweatpants/shorts, t-shirts/sweaters.

facilities are dated, faculty is great.