Mich State Open House!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sistahnik

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! just wanted to know if anyone is planning on attending Michigan State Osteopathic School open house this year. The date is 4/22/05 from 1-5pm for anyone who didn't know. hope to maybe see some SDN folk there!! talk to you all later. :D

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks for the info Sista. I just may show up, since I'm only 1 1/2 hours away. I'm interested in MSUCOM, and have heard a lot of good things it. I went to MSU undergrad, and it's a great campus.
I'll let you know if I end up going.

sistahnik said:
Hey everyone! just wanted to know if anyone is planning on attending Michigan State Osteopathic School open house this year. The date is 4/22/05 from 1-5pm for anyone who didn't know. hope to maybe see some SDN folk there!! talk to you all later. :D

Is this an invite because they still have space in the 2009 entering class? OR is it just like a 2nd look weekend for all of those already in?

Curious because, I declined my spot there in December... but still think about whether or not I did the right thing. :eek:
I wasn't thrilled with the school itself but administration was awesome and I have family I could run away to close to campus... :confused:

Now I'm committed to UNECOM and although I love Michigan, Maine had all that I could dream of and wish for.

Ahhh, Destiny take me away...

Momo
UNECOMer 2009 :clap:

Members don't see this ad :)
momo7430 said:
Is this an invite because they still have space in the 2009 entering class? OR is it just like a 2nd look weekend for all of those already in? ...
Momo,
I believe that the open house is more along the lines of an informational visit for future applicants / undergrads interested in MSUCOM; however, it may also serve to supplement the orientation for the class of 2009. MSUCOM is offering anatomy during July - August; so, the incoming class (those choosing this option) may have a brief or truncated orientation due to the 4th of July holiday. I wish I could attend; but alas, I am working in Wisco until mid-June.

http://www.com.msu.edu/admissions/openhouse.html

All the best,
-WM

hey guys thanks for the replys. CF, you are more than welcome. just wanted to make sure everyone knew about it. you can go on their website to view the actual invitation.
Momo, the open house is for ppl that are interested in the Osteopathic Medical School (msucom). I'm sure anyone that has been accepted for the entering class of '05 could take advantage of the open house as a second look to get a feel for the campus and meet some of the current students and staff, and if that is something you would like to do I would call and make sure this is permissable. I will definitely be attending as I did last year, so hopefully I'll get to meet some of you guys.

well for those who replied, hope to see you at the open house!! good luck guys!! :)