MICH vs. Pitt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hello35

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Which one would YOU go to if you got into both schools?

By the way, what are the rankings (for these schools).. does anyone know?
BU, MICH, PITT, CASE, Maryland, Tufts

Members don't see this ad.

dental schools don't rank. both schools would have their pros and cons, so it depends what you're looking for in a school, which one i'd go to. for example mich is close to home for me and i like the area, and those are important to me so I would go there. but i'm guessing pitt gives you a better clinical education since at my mich interview they told us their students have to go on off-campus rotations around the state to get more experience before graduation.

hello35 said:

Oh my god. Go to Michigan you potato-head!!! :p

Members don't see this ad :)
:laugh:

how about Michigan vs Columbia? - we all know your answer to that.

hello35 said:

By the way, what are the rankings (for these schools).. does anyone know?
BU, MICH, PITT, CASE, Maryland, Tufts

R U accept by all above schools? If I were u, I will chose Mich...... :D

I'm starting Pitt in the fall and I'm just curious...why does everyone say to go to other schools but never gives a reason as to why not to go to Pitt? Is there something horrible about the school that I should know? Or is it just that people prefer other states/areas over Pittsburgh? Just wondering...thanks :)

The Candidate said:
:laugh:

how about Michigan vs Columbia? - we all know your answer to that.

Wait.... I go to columbia?!!! :eek:

Jessica1219 said:
I'm starting Pitt in the fall and I'm just curious...why does everyone say to go to other schools but never gives a reason as to why not to go to Pitt? Is there something horrible about the school that I should know? Or is it just that people prefer other states/areas over Pittsburgh? Just wondering...thanks :)

Pitt has a good reputation. I think it just gets overshadowed by "big name" universites , and possibly becasue Pittsburgh doesn't sound to exciting. Or maybe not. I could be making it up.