Michigan alternate list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bbman4606

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am on the alternate list at the University of Michigan, and I was wondering if anyone had heard anything about movement on their alternate list. Has anyone been accepted off of the alt. list recently? Anybody have any info at all about this?

Thanks for your help!

Members don't see this ad.

bump. anyone have any ideas on this???

I hope this helps someone out, but I will be giving up my spot at the university of michigan to attend columbia. GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE FUTURE WOLVERINES AND IT IS AN AMAZING SCHOOL

Members don't see this ad :)
I hope this helps someone out, but I will be giving up my spot at the university of michigan to attend columbia. GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE FUTURE WOLVERINES AND IT IS AN AMAZING SCHOOL

Hehehe,
do me a favor kick buckeye *** :-D

Well, I guess that's good news for one of us...congrats and thanks!!

I was accepted off of the alternate list about 2 months ago, and anotheranother guy who was accepted about a month ago. I was just about to mention that someone just recently decided to go to columbia (good luck Brian!) on the facebook group so that would open up another spot.

Best of luck