Michigan DAT Score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pookey123

Pookey
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took DAT back in August and sent my scores to every single school I could. Now University of Michigan is saying they don't have my score and to send it through AADSAS? It is on AADSAS, do they want me to pay $35 to ADA and send it to them again?

"Please submit your DAT scores directly to AADSAS. The School of Dentistry will receive your test results from AADSAS. Do not submit unofficial copies of your DAT scores to the School of Dentistry. We will not accept unofficial copies of your DAT scores."

Members don't see this ad.

On aadsas when you download PDF for your Michigan application, is the official dat score on the PDF? If it's there, then I think you should be fine, if it isn't you have to call adea and ask them to upload your dat score to your application, I don't think you have to pay 35 dollars again

Last edited:
^^ call AADSAS and ask them if they can "match" your scores, right now the PDF probably only has the self reported, "unofficial" scores but if you call and ask them to match then they'll add official right away

Reactions: 1 user
Same thing happened to me, I called AADSAS and they matched it right away

Reactions: 1 user