Michigan - December 5

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

predental33

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone called Michigan that interviewed December 5th to see what was going on? Just curious!

Members don't see this ad.

anyone??? hopefully next week???

From Predents.com it looks like some Dec. 5th people have been accepted. I called at the begining of the week and they said YOU will get an e-mail this week (after asking for my name). Then I called yest. after seeing predents.com and they said my file is "still under review" and pretty much don't expect something for a while. Sooo, I'm thinking no for me!

Members don't see this ad :)
Predental - keep your head up I think you will have a good chance. They only had a couple interview groups 2 or 3 after yours with over half the class to fill and at 20 people an interview that doesn't give them much extra - and I *HEARD* they are done doing interviews - I think I read that here somewhere

Good luck

I dont see anyone having been accepted after the January Interview periods...
Anyone hear anything?

Did anyone receive news from Michigan lately??? I tried calling last week but voice message says to email them.

Well, this is what I think...
Michigan sent out alot of acceptance letters around middle of December, & gave them 45 days which will hit end of january...
So i guess they'll have adcom meeting soon and get back to us sooner or later...
I actually called last tuesday & said I had an interview on 12th, the lady said we haven't reviewed any of january ones...
And said another couple of weeks...

Well, this is what I think...
Michigan sent out alot of acceptance letters around middle of December, & gave them 45 days which will hit end of january...
So i guess they'll have adcom meeting soon and get back to us sooner or later...
I actually called last tuesday & said I had an interview on 12th, the lady said we haven't reviewed any of january ones...
And said another couple of weeks...

Well, I guess that can be one reason. Hope there are enough seats left!

as of the January 23 interview they said they had only about 70 selected of the 105

I called them today to make sure some paperwork had gotten to them and also asked if any decisions had been made yet and I think it was Tracy said they hadn't even gotten to the Jan 23rd set yet and that it'd take another couple weeks. I dunno what that means for everyone else, but I'm hoping that when Feb 15th rolls around the rest of us will get some good news!

I received the admission letter by snail mail today.
The date of the letter was January 29, 2009 and my interview was on the 12th of Jan. Hope this helps you guys.

Did anyone receive rejections (or waitlisted) after Dec/Jan interviews?