Michigan interview - Nov. 16

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thatwhatshesaid

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i know there were 60 of us, anyone hear anything yet?

Members don't see this ad.

I was there the 16th and I have not heard back. I bet we won't hear till jan. 15th even though they told us we should here this week. Hopefully not though.

ok so i check daily to see if anyone in our group heard back and when i saw this thread i thought for sure someone was gonna say they heard back. the anticipation is killing me!

Members don't see this ad :)
when i saw this thread i thought for sure someone was gonna say they heard back.

I was thinking the same thing!

I called last week to see if there were any updates on the timeline they gave us at the interview, in regards to us hearing back a week or two into Dec. The person on the phone pretty much dismissed that and said we would hear in Jan when the second round acceptances went out.

If anyone gets anything official, let us all know!

yeah i called today and she said they're going to try to get something out by the 24th. It sounds like everybody is getting something a little different, so who knows...

ok team, i will call them tomorrow and then report back..then we can compare answers :)

I was there on Nov. 16th and I got a phone call last week....I have no idea how they go about the process

I was there on Nov. 16th and I got a phone call last week....I have no idea how they go about the process

They called you with a decision after Nov 30?

Yeah...they called me Dec. 7 and told me I got in; I wouldn't worry though, another one of the applicants from Nov. 16 just called and Michigan said they would get to the Nov.16 pool within a couple of weeks, so all decisions obviously haven't been made

Yeah...they called me Dec. 7 and told me I got in; I wouldn't worry though, another one of the applicants from Nov. 16 just called and Michigan said they would get to the Nov.16 pool within a couple of weeks, so all decisions obviously haven't been made

Well congrats to you! You must have blown them away at the interview.

Also, thanks for chipping in and making your first post on this thread.

...I know someone who interviewed Nov 16th and got accepted at Mich I think a week or two ago.

nope, no information here either, and I interviewed on the 16th.