Michigan/Iowa State Waitlist??

Started by sunnyshine
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sunnyshine

Kansas State C/O 2015
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I have heard back from all of the veterinary schools I applied to this year and as the dust settles I am left with alternate status at Iowa & at Michigan State. Does anybody know if either school really goes through their waitlists? Super thanks for any help!!
 
HEY!!! I am on both too... I couldn't find anything about Michigan's waitlist ANYWHERE... only that they called some people... but didn't even give rank. And as said before, last year Iowa got to alt #92... so good chances there, depending on your rank
 
Thanks for the help - I am REALLY happy to know that Iowa went through their waitlist so much last year. Galen13, here's hoping that we both here back from Iowa & Michigan next month.