For Sale Michigan MPJE Prep Materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SFLPharmacy

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have the following MI MPJE study materials available for resale. I'll include my notes as well, if you want them. All in excellent condition with some highlighting and a few notes in the margins. No test questions are answered in the books. Would like to sell as a group for $200 or best offer. These will cost you close to $500 to buy new. I passed the exam with no problem using these materials.
TITLEAUTHOREDITION
Guide to Federal LawReiss, Hall9th edition
MI Pharmacy Law Review 2019Baran Consulting
2019​
Michigan Pharmacy LawVivian
2017​
Michigan Pharmacy Law SimplifiedJalloul, Sveska
2019​
Pronto Pass MPJE Review + CompoundingPronto Pass
2019​

Message me if interested. Thanks.
 
I have the following MI MPJE study materials available for resale. I'll include my notes as well, if you want them. All in excellent condition with some highlighting and a few notes in the margins. No test questions are answered in the books. Would like to sell as a group for $200 or best offer. These will cost you close to $500 to buy new. I passed the exam with no problem using these materials.
TITLEAUTHOREDITION
Guide to Federal LawReiss, Hall9th edition
MI Pharmacy Law Review 2019Baran Consulting
2019​
Michigan Pharmacy LawVivian
2017​
Michigan Pharmacy Law SimplifiedJalloul, Sveska
2019​
Pronto Pass MPJE Review + CompoundingPronto Pass
2019​
Message me if interested. Thanks.
Are these materials still available?