Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Michigan Residents

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by mitechgrl, Dec 10, 2005.

1. mitechgrl

mitechgrl Member
    7+ Year Member

Have any Michigan Residents got a letter of acceptance yet from U of M? I was told over the phone that I was accepted on Dec 1st, however, no letter has come in the mail yet and I'm getting a little bit nervous... It seems like Out of State people have gotten letters...

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ND-DG

ND-DG Good to be Irish
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    i am a mich resident and i havent gotten a letter yet either...this is really weird...also no one answers the phone when i call which is just annoying

4. Mustt Mustt

Mustt Mustt Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

I was told over the phone that no decision has made on my application yet and I will be notified in the January. Howevr, I got a letter in the mail today saying that I got into Michigan. It is Big first class envelope. However, all the Michigan residents I know so far havn't heard from Michigan Yet so I think they are bit late in the mailings.

5. GonnaBADentist

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I'm a Michigan resident and I got in too!

6. ems5184

ems5184 Denist (future)
    5+ Year Member

I am a Michigan resident - actually I live and go to school right here in Ann Arbor. Just got my letter (was dated the 5th but took a week to go literally 4 blocks from the school)...no need to worry guys, it will come.

7. mitechgrl

mitechgrl Member
    7+ Year Member

My letter finally came today, and I'm in Kalamazoo... so looks like I'm all set.