Michigan Second round acceptance...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentist707

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Today I got a letter...
I'm finally in!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!

FYI, I interviewed Jan 12th & I actually called the school today but they told me that they are still reviewing...
Then, I went home & the letter was wating for me...

so, January interviewee, call & find out...

Members don't see this ad.

Today I got a letter...
I'm finally in!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!

FYI, I interviewed Jan 12th & I actually called the school today but they told me that they are still reviewing...
Then, I went home & the letter was wating for me...

so, January interviewee, call & find out...

Congrats man!

It's funny that they wouldn't tell you anything over the phone even though they had already mailed out your acceptance letter. :rolleyes:

I liked everything I saw out of that program last year when I was making my decision, and it should be a good 4 years for you. :thumbup:

Congrats man!

It's funny that they wouldn't tell you anything over the phone even though they had already mailed out your acceptance letter. :rolleyes:

I liked everything I saw out of that program last year when I was making my decision, and it should be a good 4 years for you. :thumbup:

Thank you, I've been reading your comments all the time & you are very encouraging...
I hope those 4 yrs would be very enjoyable...
Good luck to you too...

Members don't see this ad :)
Now get some season football tickets and hope they play like a team.

Go Blue!

Congrats! I think I had the interview date after you, and I really liked it there as well. Crazy interview!