Michigan Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

huskerchild

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will be in ann arbor this summer for a 3-4 week externship and was curious about the city. I have a feeling I will be bored out of my mind and would like suggestions on what there is to do there. Just curious if any students will be around during july and august.

Members don't see this ad.

Cow Tipping! Every friday night.

huskerchild said:
I will be in ann arbor this summer for a 3-4 week externship and was curious about the city. I have a feeling I will be bored out of my mind and would like suggestions on what there is to do there. Just curious if any students will be around during july and august.

I'm an undergrad at the University of Michigan and I absolutely LOVE ann arbor. It's such a beautiful place with TONS of things to do. There are tons of shops and restaurants of all different types (Especially on Main Street). They're always having art and cultural festivals in the Summer, and there's a gorgeous arboretum where you can walk around or go canoeing. There are some bars and clubs too. I really doubt that you'll get bored. Let me know if you have any more questions about Ann Arbor. I was really surprised that you were afraid it'd be boring. :)