Michigan Supplemental

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OSJ

Michigan State CVM 2012
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
On the MSU supplemental, you have to fill out experience forms. It says "do not just list or repeat experiences, but to expand on them" or something along those lines.
Do you repeat anything, or just write things that were not listed? I'm not sure if this means repeat AND expand ? The "just" part is throwing me off!

Members don't see this ad.

If I'm remembering right from last year, what I wrote on VMCAS popped up in the boxes already, and I just expanded out a few sentences where appropriate. If there was nothing else to say, I didn't add for the sake of adding.

Good luck with it!

They already have you VMCAS and know what you wrote on there - writing the same thing would be a waste of space and of their time. At least that is what I think when I did all my supps that said that. On my supplementals I just rewrote it without going into the same stuff. Instead of writing what I did I either went into more detail or wrote what I learned or something along those lines.