Michigan supplemental

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pk62281

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How long was it from mailing date and receiving an email from michigan about the supplemental application?

My date was 7/18, and I havent recevied anything yet.

Members don't see this ad.

Mine was mailed on 6/27, and I received an e-mail 2 days ago saying that they received my application from AADSAS as well as my application fee. It didn't say anything about a supplemental. But they said they would be e-mailing us again soon with a link to check the status of our application.

oh hey I just got another e-mail, instructing us on how to access our application stats via the Michigan website...but it says we should wait three weeks to check it. anyone else get this? and do we actually have to wait???

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine was mailed on July 4th in the second batch. I'll let you guys know if I receive an email anytime soon

oh hey I just got another e-mail, instructing us on how to access our application stats via the Michigan website...but it says we should wait three weeks to check it. anyone else get this? and do we actually have to wait???

I signed up and checked it yesterday, but it didn't really say much. I'll probably end up checking it every day though.. Lol

My app was sent out on July 4th, the second batch, and I just received the email from UMich today!

Hey guys, so I created an account for the Michigan Friends portal thing, but once I'm registered how can I see application status? The new/prospective student business page is locked because we don't have a Michigan ID yet.

Hey guys, so I created an account for the Michigan Friends portal thing, but once I'm registered how can I see application status? The new/prospective student business page is locked because we don't have a Michigan ID yet.

You should get an email from Michigan with a Michigan ID.

You should get an email from Michigan with a Michigan ID.

I tried to log in using my Mich ID but it keeps telling me I need a uniqname to check my application status. It says that on the Identity Verification page.. any thoughts on this?