Michigan, USC- status check?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sjsy67

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I read that someone checked their status for Michigan via wolverine access. Did they assign ou the ID and password? How did it work? Did they email you at all to notify that your app has been received and under review?

What about USC? Has anyone heard back from the school? Even just email letting you know that the app has been received? How do you do status check?

Doesn't every school contact you if some info is missing or if you are invited for an interview?

What do you know about the following schools for status check?

UCSF, Columbia, NYU, Indiana, Penn?

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah I tried to check today but it said that my application could not be found and to contact Brian Steele. Not sure whats going on but I just emailed him today to see whats up. I've gotten notice to fill out secondaries for some other schools so I think my application got mailed out ok, its just some schools are having trouble with there systems like western university so that might also be the problem at USC.

Michigan's email told me to set up a U-M friend account and that I should check the status of my app on there in 3 weeks.

USC hasn't started reviewing apps yet, according to some other thread.

Members don't see this ad :)
I read that someone checked their status for Michigan via wolverine access. Did they assign ou the ID and password? How did it work? Did they email you at all to notify that your app has been received and under review?

They notified me by e-mail, and gave me and ID number and the instructions to create an account. When I checked my application status on the account it said application not complete, but it doesn't say WHAT is missing. I called them a few weeks ago and they said they had everything but my second science letter, but that was sent out over a week ago so they should have everything by now...:confused:

Has anyone else checked their application status on their wolverine account? What did it say?

They notified me by e-mail, and gave me and ID number and the instructions to create an account. When I checked my application status on the account it said application not complete, but it doesn't say WHAT is missing. I called them a few weeks ago and they said they had everything but my second science letter, but that was sent out over a week ago so they should have everything by now...:confused:

Has anyone else checked their application status on their wolverine account? What did it say?

Mine is not completed for some reason. :confused:

Anyone receive anything from USC? They were the first to cash my check but I have yet to hear from them.

When did you get this email and also when was your mailing date? Thanks in advance! Sorry, I'm really nervous about MI, it's one of my top choices.

When did you get this email and also when was your mailing date? Thanks in advance! Sorry, I'm really nervous about MI, it's one of my top choices.

Mailing date 07/02/10. Received email on 07/28/10. Status shows as incomplete, which is hardly surprising since they told us to wait 3 weeks before checking.

I haven't gotten email from UMich about how to check status, although my AADSAS application was the first mail out batch and my application fee check was cashed four weeks ago. I hope it is not a bad sign. :(
I will email the office to find out. :xf:

Anyone receive anything from USC? They were the first to cash my check but I have yet to hear from them.

They cashed mine too but I haven't heard anything from them. I sent the check in early July and my application was sent out in the 7/23 batch so maybe that's why.