• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

dental85

10+ Year Member
Jan 27, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Hey! so im having trouble deciding between osu and michigan...i am instate at osu but I really liked michigan and have been looking forward to trying something new for grad school. Do you guys think the price difference is worth it?? any other in site on why one school is better than the other?! Thankss!!!!!!

vize

10+ Year Member
May 8, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
They're both good, but I'll say Michigan has the better reputation for dental.

prez_al

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 17, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Can't go wrong really. You could probably make back the difference in a year. You should make a poll or something.

About the Ads

papichulo

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 28, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
If you just got accepted to Michigan, don't you have to pay them $1500 by tomorrow? Sounds like you are going to OSU if thats the case and you haven't deicided yet! So, did you pick OSU over UPenn then?

drcase2011

10+ Year Member
Jan 30, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Don't let the cost differential make up your mind for you. If you think that Michigan is the place for you, then you really should go there. Otherwise you could spend the next four years deeply regretting your decision to put money over your future and your happiness.

dental85

10+ Year Member
Jan 27, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
no i have until the 23rd to send them a deposit! yeah i think i am leaning toward michigan...except on the acceptance letter it said something about me becoming a wolverine...and i will def always be a buckeye!! haha (hopefully that wont be a problem)!!

dizzle23x

10+ Year Member
Sep 12, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
no i have until the 23rd to send them a deposit! yeah i think i am leaning toward michigan...except on the acceptance letter it said something about me becoming a wolverine...and i will def always be a buckeye!! haha (hopefully that wont be a problem)!!

haha i'm glad to see another fan going to mich next year..GO BUCKS :thumbup:

Flyingdentist

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 6, 2006
MD
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I vote Michigan, but I'm sorta biased as that's where I'm going in the fall. I didn't apply to OSU so I don't know too much about them, but I'm turning down 8 other offers, many funded, for Michigan.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.