Michigan...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dental85

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
hello!! has anyone recently heard from michigan?? also for those that did, do they call, email, or snail mail?? im getting anxious here...people are deciding on their living situations for next yr and I dont know what to do because im still waiting on michigan!

dizzle23x

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i don't know if anything has heard anything recently but they contact you through snail mail

bionerd

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
i got a rejection through email....does that count??? :D

vize

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
dental85, just call them and they'll let you know the deal.

OregonDent

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I sent the secondary in September and I just got a rejection letter Monday. Other than that e-mail I did not hear a thing from them.

shortset

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
what are you talking about? Michigan didn't have a secondary.

cryptozoologist

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
i received a call and got a letter shortly thereafter. Gale Jaynes called me. Don't recall the date, i think it was jan 23 or 24th.

bbqfish

Carving Queen
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
got a rejection email yesterday

Members don't see this ad :)

anetteb

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello!! has anyone recently heard from michigan?? also for those that did, do they call, email, or snail mail?? im getting anxious here...people are deciding on their living situations for next yr and I dont know what to do because im still waiting on michigan!

You will be receiving a letter in the mail if you get accepted. Good Luck!

shortset

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything lately from Michigan? If so, when did you interview?

4thQtrDreams

Good times, for a change.
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
just yesterday, I received an acceptance dated Feb 8th.. I interviewed on January 2nd.

PumpNO2

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Michigan is a really nice school and the interviewing procedure is pretty unique as well. I was suppose to interview there Jan 19th (they send you a letter to tell you by snail mail) but I cancelled it since I don't think I will be able to live up in the north (I am weather sensitive lol). If you're still waiting for them, I suggest calling them to check your status because sometimes the mail doesn't always get to you on time.

pacbum

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
heard yesterday...and interviewed feb 2. so my guess is the letters are on the way. plus the feb 15th deadline was yesterday, so more acceptances will be made based on that

Emerson08

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
dental85 and 4thquarterdreams, when did you interview and are you out of state or in state residence? Thanks.

lovechild404

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
freshly REJECTED! woop, wooop!!

...not a big suprise considering i wasn't even granted an interview.

4thQtrDreams

Good times, for a change.
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
dental85 and 4thquarterdreams, when did you interview and are you out of state or in state residence? Thanks.

I interviewed on Feb 2nd and I am out of state...
I wont be attending though so I called the school up the day after i received the acceptance.. Good luck to those of you who are waiting for a spot there.. its a great school..

shortset

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed on Feb 2nd and I am out of state...
I wont be attending though so I called the school up the day after i received the acceptance.. Good luck to those of you who are waiting for a spot there.. its a great school..

Thanks for being considerate of the rest of us still waiting for acceptances. You said you interviewed on Feb. 2nd? Me too.