Michigan's second round of acceptance?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PreDent08

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i read on sdn that michigan was late on reviewing mid-october to november applicants. did anybody call michigan to see if they will be accepting the second round of acceptance before the end of december?

Members don't see this ad.

i had a friend who interviewed in november and did not find out on dec 1st. So if u interviewed after october, then you will most likely find out in Jan if you got accepted.

I called them to ask about interviews and they said they were sending those out before christmas, and I'm guessing they'd evaluate already-done interviews before giving out new ones. Hope that helps.

Members don't see this ad :)
I called them to ask about interviews and they said they were sending those out before christmas, and I'm guessing they'd evaluate already-done interviews before giving out new ones. Hope that helps.

Before Christmas?? I cant wait!

*crossing my fingers*!! :xf::luck::xf::luck:

i would love to get a michigan interview as a Christmas present! Will help me make the decision on whether to take microbio in the spring, as that's a pre-req at Ann Arbor but not at any other school I applied to!

I just called this morning to see when people interviewed in November would be notified. I was told that they don't know when exactly we would be and that my file had not been reviewed yet. I asked if it would be at least before the end of December and she said she didn't know. *sigh*...

I'm hoping that we can find out at least a couple weeks before we have to put down a deposit at another school! I don't want to have to put down 2 deposits...

If anyone hears anything else, please let us know!

that sucks.

Thanks for the info.

hey guys i just got a call from barrie and was accepted! i interviewed on nov. 7th so i guess they started looking at people who interviewd late oct/early nov. good luck guys!

hey guys i just got a call from barrie and was accepted! i interviewed on nov. 7th so i guess they started looking at people who interviewd late oct/early nov. good luck guys!

thanks for letting us know!! that helps alot.

good information ...