PreDent08

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 1, 2007
Status
Dental Student
i read on sdn that michigan was late on reviewing mid-october to november applicants. did anybody call michigan to see if they will be accepting the second round of acceptance before the end of december?

nixon13

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 22, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
i had a friend who interviewed in november and did not find out on dec 1st. So if u interviewed after october, then you will most likely find out in Jan if you got accepted.

zorie

10+ Year Member
Nov 27, 2008
Upstate NY
Status
Pre-Dental
I called them to ask about interviews and they said they were sending those out before christmas, and I'm guessing they'd evaluate already-done interviews before giving out new ones. Hope that helps.

About the Ads

missshae

10+ Year Member
Jul 21, 2008
California
Status
Pre-Dental
I called them to ask about interviews and they said they were sending those out before christmas, and I'm guessing they'd evaluate already-done interviews before giving out new ones. Hope that helps.

Before Christmas?? I cant wait!

btk2333

10+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2008
Status
Dental Student
i would love to get a michigan interview as a Christmas present! Will help me make the decision on whether to take microbio in the spring, as that's a pre-req at Ann Arbor but not at any other school I applied to!

snooper92

10+ Year Member
Aug 9, 2007
Status
Pre-Dental
I just called this morning to see when people interviewed in November would be notified. I was told that they don't know when exactly we would be and that my file had not been reviewed yet. I asked if it would be at least before the end of December and she said she didn't know. *sigh*...

I'm hoping that we can find out at least a couple weeks before we have to put down a deposit at another school! I don't want to have to put down 2 deposits...

If anyone hears anything else, please let us know!

jlee1986

10+ Year Member
May 21, 2007
Status
Dental Student
hey guys i just got a call from barrie and was accepted! i interviewed on nov. 7th so i guess they started looking at people who interviewd late oct/early nov. good luck guys!

PreDent08

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 1, 2007
Status
Dental Student
hey guys i just got a call from barrie and was accepted! i interviewed on nov. 7th so i guess they started looking at people who interviewd late oct/early nov. good luck guys!
thanks for letting us know!! that helps alot.

About the Ads